HP, the largest printer manufacturer in the world, has a range of printers with different capabilities. Some printers come with built-in capabilities like Wi-Fi to communicate wirelessly with other devices. The Wi-Fi capable printer can take command from any connected devices to the network. So, you don’t always need to be near the printer to give a printing command.
HP ePrint capable printers work with the app named HP All-in-One Printer Remote provided by HP. Managing your printer has never been much easier with this app. Now, you don’t need a computer to configure and use the printer, everything can be accessed on the iPad app. With the help of this app, you can print, copy, scan and share all files from your mobile.
Let’s have a quick look at how you can use the HP All-in-One Printer Remote to save scanned documents.
You can follow the quick instructions given below, but if you are stuck in some aspect of the guide you need to call HP Customer Service Number for help.
Download the APP
First, you need to download the app on your iPad from the official App Store.
- Open the App Store and search for HP all in one printer remote.
- Locate the right app and click on the install button to download it.
- Launch the app after it finishes downloading.
Register with HP ePrint service
You need to register with an HP ePrint service in order to use the Wi-Fi capabilities of the printer.
- Open the app and click on the Settings located in the bottom left corner.
- Enter your email to register
- Open your mail for the verification pin
- Activate the account by providing verification pin
Link the printer
With all this done, you need to link the printer with the app. To link the printer, follow these instructions. Sometimes users don’t know how to link the printer. That is why we have created this guide, but if still, you are not able to do it then you can call the executives at HP Printer Support Phone Number.
- Power on the printer and make sure that it is connected to the same network as your iPad.
- Tap on the My Printers on the top left corner within the app and then tap on ‘HP ePrint’ to search the ePrint capable printers within the network.
- Tap on the printer you want to connect and the app will automatically link with the printer.
Scan wirelessly from iPad
To scan wirelessly you need to:
- Open the app and go to ‘Scan’
- You can preview the scan before scanning by clicking on the preview button.
- You can select the document type, quality, and color from the top right settings gear.
- Once everything is in place, click on Scan and see the result.
- If you are not satisfied with the result you can delete it.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button on the top right-hand corner to save the document.
After this, if you are facing any problems in the app you can contact HP Support Phone Number.